Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year, new beginning....

Hello!

Totally have been too busy the past few weeks...

Updates:

Thomas had an awesome time in Colorado...it was a total bummer not having him home for the holidays but he needed to see his dad and enjoy some snowboarding!

Matthew is off to a great year! working towards getting his license...watchout! He is helping so much around the house, it is making life a little easier...

Patrick is working hard in school and has been a tremndous help around the house...his attitude is slowly changing...but hey change takes time:)

Me...well I am dealing with Marty leaving...it still hurts, but each day is getting a little easier to bear w/o him around...I keep telling myself that there were a lot of great times...when I start to get angry I try and focus on all of the awesome things in my life...healthly boys, great job and awesome friends!

School started only 6 months and 20 days left!

So off to work, but updated the boys pics....

Thanks for everything that you guys to do support me!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You are right! New year new begining! I know that this one has alot to offer you, Carrie! Stay strong1 I am here for ya! Even if it is just to plow your driveway! Hehehe! See you next week!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

Hey Carrie!! How is school going? Hope this week is treating you well!