Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally!!!

It has been forever since I wrote anything and I feel that I am totally out of touch...there has been so much going on...I dont have any pics to post, but loved Mary's of the girls..

Halloween at work, yes at work was totally fun! Marcia is crazy! and Zonia OMG, she is insane...nice to know that I am not the only one!

Fall is here and gone, can you believe it? Today I loved watching the snow come down and can't wait to go shopping this week for the last min decorations that I need:)...I am not really ready to put up the tree and stuff yet but the more snow the better.

Thomas went ski diving! He was totally freaked out by the whole experience, but still thinks that it would be a "good thing" for me to do...???? HUH??? Like I have not already lost my mind..hahahaha

Matthew is studing hard for finals this week and believe it or not Patrick is studying too...Life will never cease to amaze me...

Marty is working at Herman third shift...miserable as ever...it is so draining to deal with that on a daily basis...but hey maybe he will agree to get on a pill or something, even go and talk to someone...not crossing my fingers or anything..but hey can't blame a gal for trying...

Okay I really have to get back to work with all of the Alzhiemer pts here at Freedom...Love you all:)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Lots of laughs Carrie! Yeah for Patrick! OMGosh he is going to be a drivin boy he just needed some time to come around :) See you this week!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

Always love to read whats going on. Can't wait to work with you tomorrow night! We have lots to catch up on :-)