Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Holidays:)

Gosh I am really enjoying this so far...I know I can hardly believe it...

The house is totally decorated..just a few little things left...shopping with dad this week and hopefully a pay check to finish up the boys...

Life seems really good right now as long as I don't think too much and ignore certain people...HA! is that not the secret to sucess????

One more week of school and then two finals..errrrrrrrr

I am so ready for this semester to be done...still no word from MCC...but I sent out another emails so hopefully will hear soon.

2 comments:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

Can't wait for your party Thursday! It is going to be a riot! Hope you made it home safe tonight!! Keep your head up high and just know that everything happens for a reason and that this too shall pass :-) See you tomorrow at work! Love ya!!!

p.s. enjoy the basket :-)

Brandi said...

Ugh! Frusterating about MCC!!!! Hope you get good news soon! Love the "secret to life" tactic! You are so funny- glad you are in the spirit! See you this week!