Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow!

WOW! we have a ton of snow...well atleast it looks like it when you are driving in it!

Well I am totally ready for Lia Sophia party tonight...it will be so nice to hang with friends for a while and enjoy some "lady" time...I am sure that the dogs will bark, etc...but the boys have promised to hold them off from the guests...I just hope that the roads are not too terrible...I really don't want anyone driving out my way if it gets bad out.

I do have a busy day...I really want to clean up a little..should not take too long...the lights outside probably won't get replaced before tonight, but hopefully they will light up...Gotta go to Family Fare and Target on the way home from Freedom Village...got to stop and pick up Matthews jacket after patch was put on.. oh yeah and sleep...Do I need sleep???

So ladies please drive safely, no one trec out if the roads are nasty and hopefully will see you all tonight:)

No comments: