Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the Day After....

Well today I atleast feel like I have a clear head...Man all of those drugs and stuff can make you feel like you can't think! I barely remember any converstations that I had with anyone yesturday afternoon! and that is not just being blonde! I was feeling better last night and do remember speaking with Mary! You are totally awesome and thanks for the offer for food, you know that is the way to take care of anyone...I was shock but my folks brought pizza for the boys last night which made their day...not mine...I ate toast...Today got some cereal down...hopefully the nausea is going away that I can acutally eat.

Marty reviewed with me today what the doc had to say...it looks all good the hemmoragic cyst was about the size of a small tangerine! No one wonder I have been uncomfy! the grown was about the size of 50 cent piece but looks totally beign...Okay not sure about the spelling. They apparently get sent up to pathology just to make sure that there is nothing missed and we are suppose to hear something later in the week..

I also have news on the boys...

The 'Naval Gods" have approved Thomas coming home after Christmas! So the tree will be up well into Jan...of course Marty will be so thrilled...

Matthew just found out yesturday that he only needs 5 credits to graduate...it sounds like he wants to put in for an earily graduation in January...not too sure about this but for those that know him, he is not very active in school and misses the Army terribbly..

Patrick has been my little nurse! He baked my cookies last night which I could not eat and even made my some rice and brocli! I gagged it down with a smile and prayed that I would not vomit, but he wanted to make sure that I ate.."good for you mom" was all that I kept hearing.

The dogs learned rather quickly not to jump on my stomach...let us just say that Teddy went off the couch rather quickly:)

And finally I got to talk to Brandi's mom last night...she said that Brandi is very confused and missing Cohan...please pray for her...I have not talked to her as you all know her situation of no phone and only can leave messages...I wish that I felt better to go for a ride and try and see her at the apartment, but just sitting her typing is doing me in...

So with that I miss you all and look forward to coming back!

2 comments:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

We miss you so much Carrie! It's just not work without you! Went to see Kristi this evening and she and baby are doing well. Baby (Weston Lee) had a hard time breathing at first and they were thinking of sending him to Devos but he improved so he is staying at Holland. I told her you said congrats! No other news at this time. As always, will check on you tomorrow! Let me know if you need anything. The offer always stands! Take care and get well soon!

P.S. Lay off on the dusting....the dust won't go anywhere...I promise :-)

Brandi said...

I am so glad to hear that you a little better tonight! I miss you tonight just was not the same! Mary and I were missing our 3rd of the three! :( I will keep Brandi in my prayers! So heart wrenchingly sad!!!! Sounds like Patrick has you completly taken care of! Early graduation?! I did not know you could do that- I am sure you are struggling with that! But I also know how out of sorts he has been since he has been home....pray for that too! :)
Cannot wait to see you soon!

(Try to keep a low profile ....like you, the couch, ipod, and "my pony") Hahaha!

Love ya!