Friday, October 24, 2008

Rain Rain go away....

Well it is finally Friday! and raining...errrrr

Well I guess that is not so bad as I am still moving slow, but feeling better...I am very ready to get back to doing stuff with out cringing!

Can't wait to see Kristi's little one...I have totally infant withdrawal since Cohan left! But I am sure that pics will have to do for a while....

Halloween next week! Maybe by Sunday will have those fall decorations up! Yes Mary I will post pics:)

Had to send Thomas a shopping list for Thanksgiving...apparently I have been volunteered to cook for his department...not to mentioned our family...nothing like cooking on the fly! But hey it will be worth having them all around for a home cooked meal...

Miss everyone and can't wait to see you all...:)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You just keep on restin'! I can't wait to see you next week! Relax and take advantage of this crappy weather!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

Hey Carrie! I know I didn't check in on you today but I figured you were doing well. Plus I didn't want to bother you! Kristi is doing well. She discharged herself out of the hospital this morning because the baby was sent to Grand Rapids last night. He is doing better now ! Just on cpap so his lungs don't collapse. Have a great weekend. See you Monday???