Sunday, October 26, 2008

The day after....

Okay so State won the game...but it was a good game...I just hope that Marty will stop rubbing it in:)...it may take a week or two...let's just say that I have not been that nice in the past!

Today is wonderful! You may laugh but I am attempting to put on jeans for the first time in a week...not going well...I have them on, and well 1/2 zipped:)...It just hurts too much to get them all the way zipped...and I really want to goto Target today!

So if you all see me at Target 1) don't laught if it looks like my pants are falling off 2) don't laugh when you see me is windbreaker pants:)

The wind is really beginning to pick up our leaves are all over the place, not to mention the neighbors leaves are now in my back yard...I just keep hoping for the wind to turn directions so the leaves all go over into the other neighbors yard! Gosh we are so friendly :) Nah, it really is not that bad, we share cleaning them all up and usually all burn within a few days of eachother so just in case there is another fall the leaves all get taken care of...THANK GOODNESS I DON'T HAVE WALNUTS!!! Mary I think that my whole family would have had to been seen in the ER by now your walnuts are huge!

The Naval Gods are not being very nice this year...we have word that Thomas may get sent out at Thanksgiving... please pray that they find someone else or even better realize that they don't need anyone!

Patrick looks soo good in his new glasses...he is still imbarassed, that is why no pics...

Matthew is working hard in school and just found out that he only needs 5/5 credits to graduate which means he could graduate in Jan 09 (that may be old news)

Okay so back to this jeans thing...or better yet finding those windbreakers.....

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I wish I had been at Target! LOL! Break out the windbreakers! I am always laughing my a$* off when I read your blog! So awesome he may be home for Thanksgiving- it just keeps getting better!