Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my first !!!

Okay no longer a virgin at blogging...it is finally here! My crazy insane life...now you can all sit back and think "gosh I thought that my life was crazy!"

We have said goodbye to our little house guest..atleast for now...no new information for those that know, but will update as soon as we have clues...

No word from Thomas on arrival for leave in December, ever waiting so patiently...after all I am only mom....

Patrick is starting to finally get it together...

Mattthew can't wait to go back into Service...totally hates school..

and me well I think I passed one exam and instead of getting ready for the "BIG" one on Friday created this Blog for Mary:)

1 comment:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

I just love your blog Carrie! Love the name....it is SO you!!! I can't wait to hear more of your drama! Good luck on your exam Friday!! Do you work tomorrow night????