Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sunny days are here???

Well of course it is Saturday and Sunny...and I am sitting inside working...well blogging:)

Sounds like y'all are going to enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation! Good for you!

I still have no idea what grade I got on the tests this past week, can't image what is taking so long...but keeping fingers crossed that all of that craming did the trick.

Thomas has Thanksgiving off so hoping to be able to go down and see him, and word from the "Naval Gods" is that he will be home after Christmas...so we are still waiting I guess.

Matthew is being "processed" in Walker today...whatever that means...but of course it is the Army and they don't tell us anything...it is all "need to know" meaning 10 secs before you have to have it done or do it they will tell you!

Patrick and Marty are at home working in the yard....

Can't wait for Sunday...I am finally going to finish fall decorating! Yes Mary I will post some pics...

Hey can't get intouch with Brandi...have her touch base....

Okay everyone enjoy the weekend weather, football, housecleaning, etc.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I see that you are working hard!?! Haha! I was right behind you on the way home from work, you Freedom, the other night (Thursday) I even flashed my light s at you on VanBuren :)

Glad to see the boys are well. Not so good about little peanut! :( My heart breaks for you!

Hope that exam grade comes back in the 'A' form!

Yes, See you Monday- and I'll work on a post!

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

Hope work is going well for you! Always nice to hear updates about all your boys :-) I'm sure you did great on your exams! Hey, do you work Monday?? If so, I come in at 1530. Have a good Sunday. Can't wait to see your fall decorating !!!