Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow you would think that after 2 days a not doing a whole lot that I would be feeling a lot better...NOT!

I cannot believe the amount of bruising that I have ! But I am hoping that Friday will be the day that I finally feel normal!

The boys are still little care takers which is totally awesome...I have spoken to Thomas more in the past 3 days than in the past month...Geez just have surgery and they call home...LOL...

Got two awesome cards in the mail today! They really made my day! Thanks Mary:)

I miss you all in the ER and am awaiting my return...

2 comments:

Jason and Mary Plus Two said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the cards :-) I knew they would make you smile. Also happy you are going to stay home a little longer and not go into work on Sat. Enjoy the time off....you seldom have time off!! Happy to hear that you have been taken care of well by the boys. I hope you feel better soon!!!!

Brandi said...

So glad you are getting stronger! Love that the boys are taking such good care of you! Rest up, love!